Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Congratulations

I must offer a sincere and most heart-felt congratuations to my dear friend on his engagement. Yes, I knew this was coming all along, but it is indeed a most joyous occasion. While I am sad he will be moving out in a matter of months to settle down with his (soon-to-be) wonderful bride, I could not be happier. I shall miss the deep and intellectual conversation, along with the drinking and joking moments. I will be making many a trip to the 'burbs once this happens to spend quality time with him and the wife.

But this isn't about my "loss", no, this is about his gain. He has a wonderful woman. She is radient, loving, sweet, and hard-nosed when she has to be. Fantastic qualities and I truly believe this is a great match. I am proud to have them both as friends and look forward to the wedding.

Congratulations my Intellectual Arbitrageur. You deserve it.

1 comment:

Arbitrageur said...

Dude, you nearly made me cry. Seriously. I love you, friend!