Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Eating on $15 a Day

Better yet, I should title this something to the effect of "surviving the lower middle market on a pauper's pittance."

Title aside, I have decided that with my glorious $15 / day of dinner money, I should start commenting about what I eat and where. Unfortunately, with this tiny sum of expense money available to me, my options will be somewhat limited. That, and my new-found commitment to working out will also limit the time I can devote to this. Nevertheless, perhaps I can at least give my fellow Excel monkeys and cube compatriots some tips on finding a decent bite in the city / financial district.

This will actually be a separate blog, and I will put up the link when I have the opportunity to devote a site to this new endeavour.

Your faithful Analyst




No comments: